Small Business Resources > Signs Your Small Business Needs Debt Restructuring
Signs Your Small Business Needs Debt Restructuring
If your business is encountering any of the following problems, a Small Business Debt Restructuring program could be the answer.
If your business is in debt and you would like help click here for a free debt consultation.
- Sales are down: Economic, personal or other unforeseen circumstances have decreased your income.
- Slow or uncollectible receivables: Some customers are paying slowly and some are not paying at all.
- Lack of capital: Without sufficient capital, even the smallest debts are a major challenge.
- Collection calls: Creditors, collection agencies and attorneys take valuable time away from operating your business and cause tremendous stress.
- Lawsuits: Lawsuits and judgments can drain scarce financial resources and threaten the existence of your company unless you have a solid plan to get out of it.
Small Business Debt Relief
About the Author
BusinessMart.com has become the fastest growing business for sale search engine, helping buyers and sellers of small businesses and franchises. BusinessMart.com has many resources to help you on your journey to start your own business, sell your existing business or open a franchise. BusinessMart.com has thousands of businesses for sale in the US and Canada.
*** You may use this article on your website as long as the "About The Author" box is in place with all links exactly as above and the article or any links in the article are not altered. ***